(no subject)

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 08:51:06 EDT

    Walter wrote:

    >Instead of "brute force", the talents of Physicists and Feedback Engineers
    will solve the problem in very
    >quick order --- with minimal funding. ( I say 6 months)

    [sarcastic mode on]Gee, why hasn't the scientific community seen this
    obivous mistake and fixed it? I guess this means that we have our national
    idiots currently working on fusion. Why don't we apply our talent to the
    problem now? [sarcastic mode off]

    Walter, the above is incredibly insulting to the people in the field now.
    Are you seriously saying that they are hot-dogging it or are too stupid to
    fix the problem? Are you aware that fusion research deals with temperatures
    far above those of your home heater? (I know, you will proudly claim that
    you are a physicist and know all about such things, but if that is true,
    then you should know better than to make such arrogant statements).

    glenn

    personal stories of struggle