(no subject)

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 08:40:55 EDT

    Hi Burgy,
    Thanks for cc'ing me. I am off the asa list right now. Fusion is the big
    hope for energy in the future as far as I can see. The reality is that no
    one knows when or if fusion will ever become commercially viable. For the
    past 50 years fusion has been consistently touted as being 50 years away
    from commerciality.

    glenn

    personal stories of struggle