"charismatic" Christians and evolution: a prominent example

From: Ted Davis (tdavis@messiah.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 08:06:19 EDT

    To find an appropriate example of a "charismatic" Christian who is also an
    evolutionist, we need look no further than to our own Denis Lamoureux, who
    writes in Darwinism Defeated? (Regent College Publishing, 1999), "I often
    describe myself as a 'signs and wonders evolutionary biologist' since that
    is indeed my experience in science and my faith walk." (quoting the note on
    p. 14) From knowing Denis, I have no doubt that he refers here to his
    "charismatic" faith experience.

    Ted Davis