RE: The firmament -- a solid barrier to concordism

From: Wendee Holtcamp (
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 15:57:14 EDT

    Hi Peter,

    Your signature intrigued me. What bible version are you using? And can you
    tell me what original word is translated to evolve? I looked in my NIV and
    it doesn't say anything I can find that would be similar. It is about God
    rested from the work of creating. It must be "work"? I am intrigued because
    I myself am an evolutionary creationist (ie I accept evolution and am a
    Christian). I'd just be interested in knowing the background etc.

    My best, Wendee Holtcamp

           Wendee Holtcamp --
        Environmental Journalist ~~
       Adjunct Instructor of Biology, Kingwood College