From: Jim Eisele (
Date: Sun May 26 2002 - 17:06:52 EDT

    My "gut feel" says that our Gen 1 discussion is done. So, allow me
    to summarize.

    YEC - you have to believe that God is really, really deceptive
           (and probably a bunch of other stuff that I'd rather not go
    Theologism - ?
    Day-Age - the days of Gen 1 are ages (or represent the beginning of
           ages) - some (like me) say the ages overlap, others say that
           they don't

    It shall be interesting to see what the future holds for the volume
    and topics of our list. Have a good Memorial day!