RE: RIP Stephen Jay Gould

From: Shuan Rose (
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 19:43:50 EDT

    I am sorry to hear this. I enjoyed reading his many excellent essays, and
    even if you did'nt agree with him, he always got you thinking. I was glad
    that he had a chance to finish his magnus opus before he died.
    I have not read that book, nor the two that you have mentioned. Based on his
    other works, I have some good reading ahead.
    finally, Gould opposed Dawkins- a good thing right there, in my book.