RE: Coal

From: Glenn Morton (
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 09:06:58 EDT

    The pics are at:

    Bill, what about these photos proves a global flood? I see nothing. And
    you are correct that there are 2 views on the origin of coal--autochthonous
    (in place) and allochthonouse (drifted in). I beleive both mechanisms work
    even today. So why should this prove a global flood?

    By the way, the StigmarianAxialRoot.jpg looks like my long lost backbone.
    When my company promotes people to manager they remove the spine. :-)

    personal sto