RE: Archaeology and Mormonism (incidental to liberal theology)

From: Glenn Morton (
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 22:27:26 EDT

    Moorad wrote:

    >Does anyone take seriously any claims made in the Book of Mormons
    >regarding historical or archeological events? Moorad

    I waited a day to see if anyone would stand up for this book. It appears
    that everyone believes it is historically and archaeologically false.
    Therefore, it must teach great truths about God and his dealings with
    people. That is my one-liner for today.

    Have a nice day. I won't respond cause I want people to merely think about
    the above illogic as applied to other religious books.

    personal stories of struggle