Re: What is "natural" anyway?

From: Kamilla Ludwig (
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 02:35:36 EDT

    Nice try, Tim. But pregnancy isn't inherently risky - it may well be for
    some but clearly is not so for all. It also confers certain
    protections, especially if a woman has her first child before the age of
    30. Sodomy, on the other hand, is inherently damaging to the lower bowel
    (whether or not a condom is used, by the way).

    On Tue, 14 May 2002 20:40:41 -0400 Tim Ikeda <>