Re: Black Sea Flood

From: JW Burgeson (
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 17:58:13 EDT

    Jan wrote: "I probably have said this before. I accept all people who
    believe the infallibility of the Bible as Christian brothers and sisters,
    who depend for their salvation on Christ's death."

    Do you accept me too? I could not subscribe to the above (narrow)

    How wide do you draw the circle? I draw it very wide indeed, for I'd rather
    err in that direction than the other.