Re: Questioning the Big Bang

From: Michael Roberts (
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 10:45:18 EDT

    Very seriously, is there another approach which does justice to God as
    Creator? Having looked ,studied, felt and considered other positions I have
    found that creation ex nihilo as summed up in thes equestions to be the only
    reasonable alternative . All others end up with a God who is not God and a
    creator who is not creator. That is not an inherent conservatism as for half
    the last 30 years I was not in the evangelical fold!

    An panentheist god is no god and I can hear lots of good Sci and Religion
    types wanting to jump down my throat or at least first preen their feathers