RE: Black Sea Flood

From: JW Burgeson (
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 18:30:47 EDT

    Shaun wrote: "If somewhere in Palestine, a tomb is located with a
    skeleton with a crown with KING OF THE JEWS written on it, then the game is

    I used to think that way too. Then I heard (and read) Marcus Borg. Without
    necessarily agreeing with him on his theology, he does propose a scenario
    where a discovery of the bones of Jesus would not negate the resurrected
    Jesus Christ.

    One has to read Borg to grasp his arguments. He does make a clear
    distinction between Jesus the man and Christ the Lord. And he is no flake or