Re: Why methodological naturalism?

Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 01:31:47 EST

    In a message dated 2/15/02 3:20:47 AM Mountain Daylight Time, writes:

    << Who was Dixey talking about?
     Interesting comment.

    Dixey was reviewing the book "Doubts about Darwinism", but the author was
    anonymous and only identified as "a Semi-Darwinian".

    BTW, in light of Jack Haas recent post about the quotes collected by Keith
    Miller, I am aware of the problems involved in pulling quotes out of context.
     Dixey was fighting different battles at the time; nevertheless, I think
    there is still at least partial analogy between his "interventionism" and
    some of the ideas current today. Like all analogies, they can only be pushed
    so far.

    Karl V. Evans