RE: Genesis One that Fits, #3

From: James Taggart (
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 07:49:38 EST

    Well, let's see:
    39/eternity = ?
    44/eternity = ?
    103/eternit = ?
    We're ALL still kids!!

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Jonathan Clarke []
    Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 12:51 AM
    Subject: Re: Genesis One that Fits, #3

    So Allan, you are still a kid?

    Jon (43, pushing 44) :-) wrote:

    In a message dated 2/14/02 9:33:53 PM Mountain Standard Time, writes:

    Allan Harvey wrote,

    >It's good to see a young person interested in these things and in the

    Allan, I haven't given my age out to anyone on this forum. Where did
    get it?
    And while you're at it, why don't you tell me the age Jesus began his
    ministry at.
    You've got to be kidding me. Is this what the ASA stands for?

    I had it in my mind that you had said something about being young in
    your introductory post. Looking back, I see that I was mistaken. I
    apologize for the error.

    Allan (still under 40 myself ... for a few more months ...)

    Dr. Allan H. Harvey, Boulder, Colorado |
    "Any opinions expressed here are mine, and should not be
    attributed to my employer, my wife, or my cats"