RE: Do animals ever "sin" (was something else)

From: Woodward Norm Civ WRALC/TIEDM (
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 16:21:48 EST

            As I have already pointed out, there are other things to be saved
    besides sin.

    George L. Murphy
    "The Science-Theology Interface"
    Perhaps, in everyway, everyday, we rely on God's loving kindness.
    But, as we were talking about Christ on the cross...
    Why else did He die besides to save us from eternal consequences from our
    And if one never sinned, why else would Christ die for her/him/it?
    Norm Woodward