Creation Theories

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 22:11:58 EST

    Glenn Morton wrote:

    > You ---- can find it at http://www.glenn.morton.btinternet.co.uk/synop.htm

     Glenn,

    I read your article and agree that it represents one possible theory of
    creation. It is probably the one which is closest to what I believe (if
    I were ever to take a firm position). Unfortunately, I believe that
    there are many possible theories that can be made to fit the facts --
    some of which would have a more recent Adam. I think that you disagree
    with that.

    You take the Bible seriously but stick mostly to the old testament. I
    wondered how you dealt with Chapter 3 of Luke?

    Walt

    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>

    In any consistent theory, there must
    exist true but not provable statements.