RE: Increase In Gravity

From: James Taggart (james.taggart@spectel.com)
Date: Wed Dec 26 2001 - 08:39:17 EST

    Every day, a few thousand pounds of space dust settles on the earth.
    The only mass leaving earth is the occasional satellite we toss up.
    Therefore, over time, the earth is becoming more massive. Hence, the
    force of gravity on earth IS increasing. Those of you including a plan
    to lose weight in your New Years resolutions should reconsider.