Increase In Gravity

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Dec 24 2001 - 23:48:57 EST

    To all ASA (and other) Scientists:

    You should all be advised that I finally have empirical evidence that
    the Force of Gravity has been rapidly increasing in the last decade. The
    factual evidence (data) is the Annual Christmas Tree Event at tour
    household. Each year, I put up and then take down an artificial
    Christmas tree. I tote it up from the basement in December and bring it
    back down in January. For years now, it has become increasingly obvious
    that it gains weight each year. I really had to huff and puff to get
    in upstairs this year.

    Now we all know that mass is conserved (There are no nuclear reactions
    taking place in our home.). Therefore, the only valid conclusion is that
    the Force of Gravity (on Earth) is increasing!!!!

    This fact is also confirmed by my indicated weight on the household
    scale as time progresses. How will we, as Scientists, deal with this
    valid DATA? Does it have any religious significance?

    A Blessed Christmas to all.

    Walt

    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>

    In any consistent theory, there must