Pepperdine abstracts

From: Ted Davis (tdavis@messiah.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 16:09:55 EST

    Don't forget that the deadline for submitting abstracts for the Pepperdine
    meeting (2-5 August 2002) is fast approaching: Jan 10. Papers should be
    submitted to the following URL:

    http://129.82.76.41:591/asa_presentations/application.html

    As program co-chairs, Sara Miles and I will give preference to papers about
    important Christian scientists from the past, since our theme is "Christian
    Pioneers in Science." HOWEVER, please note that we invite submission of
    papers on ALL science/religion topics. We also invite members to come
    simply to talk about their faith and their work: indeed, this kind of paper
    can be the best to attend, since everyone is an expert on their own faith
    and their own scientific work. We do not expect to have many historical
    submissions, so there is still plenty of room for everything else.

    Again, we invite your submissions--indeed we need more papers--and we look
    forward to seeing you in southern California next summer!

    Ted Davis