Re: God acting in creation #4+++

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. (dfsiemensjr@juno.com)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 23:40:08 EST

    Walt
    Great, now we have UFOs and ETIs and universes with different physical
    laws to support an idiosyncratic interpretation of the first chapters of
    Genesis. I note that only one "beast" spoke, and that was the tempter,
    whose head would be crushed by the seed of the woman. That's hardly a
    justification for an alternate universe from which two (three ?) members
    were transferred to ours. As Alice once said, "Curioser and curioser."
    Dave

    On Tue, 18 Dec 2001 23:15:41 -0800 Walter Hicks