RE: Evolution Statement

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 16:03:58 EST

    One must distinguish the past evolution of the characteristics of the moon
    from that of its original creation. Evolutionary theory deals with the
    appearance of new complex forms of life from simpler ones. The analogous
    statement for the moon would be to find a simpler moon to which the present
    more complex moon evolved from. It is the problem of origins that I strong
    believe is not a scientific question. Moorad