RE: What is "special creation"?

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 15:54:33 EST

    I can draw several points on the blackboard and connect them any way I want.
    The critical question is, do we have enough points to connect most of the
    points by a continuos curve? It seems that the evolution of man from lower
    forms would indicate an increase in information---more info is required to
    describe a man than a bacteria. When a physicist says he has a mechanism that
    describes a given physical process, what he means is that he has a
    mathematical theory whose logical consequence is that particular result. I
    must be honest and say that I do not really know what you mean by a mechanism
    that couses evolution--expect mere words. A more honest statement is that
    evolution happens but we do not know how. Moorad