RE: What is "special creation"?

From: Stephen J. Krogh (panterragroup@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 15:30:50 EST

    Biological evolution is a change in the genetic characteristics of a
    population over time. That this happens is a fact. Biological evolution also
    refers to the common descent of living organisms from shared ancestors. The
    evidence for historical evolution -- genetic, fossil, anatomical, etc. -- is
    so overwhelming that it is also considered a fact. The theory of evolution
    describes the mechanisms that cause evolution.

    Stephen J. Krogh, P.G.
    The PanTerra Group