RE: Evolution Statement

From: James Taggart (james.taggart@spectel.com)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 10:08:39 EST

    Evolutionary theory, as it is practices is a forensic science. It
    could, in theory, be tested as a scientific process by taking a 'target'
    life form, dividing it into two (or more) breeding colonies that can't
    intermix, and wait to see what happens. It is likely that you'd have to
    study the beings for a long time, but if you had genetic records of each
    generation then you could record evolution as fact.