Blombos site

From: James Mahaffy (Mahaffy@dordt.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 11:19:03 EST

    Folks,

    The Blombos site looks that Moorad shared looks interesting I did a google site and found that the article is not hype. There is a fair amount known about this site. I include another newspaper article and a museum blurb. See url: http://cogweb.ucla.edu/EP/Blombos.html and http://www.museums.org.za/sam/muse/9904.htm

    Perhaps Glenn or someone else into anthropology can comment on the significance of this site. I checked ASA archives and didn't see any comments on this site in our archives.

    James Mahaffy (mahaffy@dordt.edu) Phone: 712 722-6279
    Biology Department FAX : 712 722-1198
    Dordt College, Sioux Center IA 51250