Re: Meaning of ID #3

From: RDehaan237@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 07:14:34 EST

    In a message dated 12/1/01 12:00:58 PM, SteamDoc@aol.com writes:

    << First, I want to acknowledge Bob's statement that he is not Bill Dembski,
    and
    should not be expected to defend ID in detail. So I don't expect him to

    Allan,

    Thanks. I appreciate your forbearance.

    For those of you who may be interested there is a quick and easy access to a
    summary of Dembski's views in the introduction to his book, soon to be
    published (No Free Lunch) at <www.idurc.org> Scroll down to the last right
    hand quarter of the screen, where you will find 6. Introduction to No Free
    Lunch. At least a brief look at his ideas would be helpful if any of you
    haven't already read some ID stuff first hand. The intro might not give you
    an exact answer to your questions, Allan, but it would show you how Dembski
    would go about addressing it.

    Bob