Genetics of H. erectus in our cells

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 13:01:35 EST

    I have updated a web page which discusses the genetic evidence for Homo
    erectus input into the modern human genome. This data absolutely falsifies
    the usual apologetical nonsense about mankind being created within the past
    60,000 years or past 200,000 years. The genetic systems clearly show that in
    more than 18 nuclear gene systems we see evidence of our ancestry going
    further back than 200,000 years. Certain christian apologists need to change
    what they are teaching the laity about mankind being created when
    mitochondrial 'Eve' was created.

    The page can be found at http://www.glenn.morton.btinternet.co.uk/hegene.htm