Re: Web site

From: bivalve (
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 17:52:15 EST

    >Some very good sci-rel stuff there. Dr. Schaefer appears to be much more conservative than this Presbyterian, but I find the site very good reading and thought-provoking nonetheless.
    >Any comments on Dr. Schaefer or the site?

    The Leadership U section on life sciences seems to be a mixed bag. Selecting a few evolution-related topics, I found a good, non-judgemental description of young-earth, progressive creation, and theistic evolution views, but also a page defending the Alabama textbook caveat with the "no one saw it" argument.

        Dr. David Campbell
        Old Seashells
        46860 Hilton Dr #1113
        Lexington Park MD 20653 USA

    That is Uncle Joe, taken in the masonic regalia of a Grand Exalted Periwinkle of the Mystic Order of Whelks-P.G. Wodehouse, Romance at Droigate Spa

    Sent via the WebMail system at