Re: RTB interview

Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 00:07:49 EDT

    In a message dated 10/17/2001 7:39:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time, writes:

    << For those interested, I had a two hour interview on the topic of evolution
     with Reasons to Believe on Wednesday, October 3. Part of that interview
     was broadcast that Saturday. I didn't hear the broadcast since no Kansas
     station carries RTB, but I understand that my taped comments were
     accompanied by commentary by a biologist with RTB (who was involved with
     the initial interview). Tapes of the entire interview are available
     through the RTB website.
     Keith >>

    You can still hear the Saturday broadcast by going to, then clicking on "RTB Radio" and
    then clicking on "Archives" and going down to the interview.