Re: Evolution "debate" in Lancaster, PA

From: Keith B Miller (
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 22:24:48 EDT

    >Date/time: Thurs, Nov 1, 7:30 pm
    >Place: Calvary Church, 1051 Landis Valley Road, Lancaster, PA
    >Topic: The Genesis Flood & Radiometric Dating
    >Participants: Donald Wise and Roger Thomas (Franklin & Marshall College)
    >vs Joseph Calkins and William Curtis (Institute for Scientific & Biblical

    Roger Thomas was a new faculty at Franklin & Marshall College when I was an
    undergraduate there. He was one of the main reasons why I decided to
    specialize in paleoecology in graduate school. He is really broadly read
    and loves to do big picture type thinking. He was a good model to me of
    the value of the synthesis of ideas from different disciplines.

    Keith B. Miller
    Department of Geology
    Kansas State University
    Manhattan, KS 66506