Re: Evolution and the Image of god

From: bivalve (
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 14:45:02 EDT

    >> I am referring to a "complete theory of the origin of man." I for one believe that the origin question is not a scientific question so I agree with you that there is no complete theory of the origin of man. But certainly there is, almost, a complete theory of superconductivity. <<

    Unless the theory of superconductivity precisely explains how God sustains the process, uses it to bring about His will, etc. then it is no more complete than a theory of the origin of man that only deals with the physical processes used to create our bodies.

        Dr. David Campbell
        "Old Seashells"
        46860 Hilton Dr #1113
        Lexington Park MD 20653 USA

    "That is Uncle Joe, taken in the masonic regalia of a Grand Exalted Periwinkle of the Mystic Order of Whelks"-P.G. Wodehouse, Romance at Droigate Spa

    Sent via the WebMail system at