Editorial help

From: James Mahaffy (mahaffy@mtcnet.net)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 23:11:20 EDT


I am working at home so can not go through a bunch of journals, but do
any of you know if I should use lowercase (jfm) or uppercase (JFM) to
refer to myself in some notes. I called an english colleague and he
said uppercase, but english prof's don't always use scientific style.
Somehow I like the look of the lowercase better.

James and Florence Mahaffy    712 722-0381 (Home)
227 S. Main St.              712 722-6279 (Office)
Sioux Center, IA 51250

This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Fri Aug 31 2001 - 22:54:10 EDT