Re: Discontinuity Conference Report

From: John W Burgeson (
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 16:34:49 EDT

    Peter mentioned that: "If you interpret "read as literally true" in the
    YEC way, you are right. But then your three possibilities are not all
    there is."

    Well -- yeah. There are 1000s (or more) possibilities of course. I was
    simplifying more than I ought to have done.

    John Burgeson (Burgy)
           (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
            humor, cars, God's intervention into natural causation, etc.)