Re: How Einstein and Hammond proved God exists

From: George Hammond (
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 16:16:45 EDT

    James W Stark wrote:
    > on 8/30/01 9:07 AM, George Hammond at wrote:
    > > < large snip>
    > > If then, "Man is made in the image of God", Riemannian
    > > geometry must be the description of God.. or more specifically,
    > > Einstein's theory is. See:
    > >

    > Quoting from this site:
    > _Now, beyond all this, what we see is that the "geometric properties
    > of space itself" are the CAUSAL FORCE that determines the geometrical
    > shape of the human body. Because of this, it turns out that the
    > "geometrical shape of the brain" is also determined and is found to
    > be "3-axis Cartesian" in SHAPE (notice I said SHAPE, not volume).
    > The Brain actually has Axes of mechanical symmetry, just like
    > the Body:_
    > Why do you confine your concept of God to mathematics. Mathematics can only
    > estimate what might be fixed laws. It cannot guarantee truth. Physicists
    > are now suggesting that matter is an illusion.
    > As a reference see: <>
    > See the article Beyond E=mc2 for how we can reason this way. I quote:
    > _It is actually a statement about how much energy is required to give the
    > appearance of a certain amount of mass, rather than about the conversion of
    > one fundamental thing, energy, into another fundamental thing, mass._
    > [B. Haisch, A. Rueda & H.E. Puthoff, The Sciences, Vol. 34, No. 6, November
    > / December, pp. 26-31 (1994).]
    > Mathematics cannot explain the truth of a non-deterministic free will.
    > God used God's free will to create mathematics. The Christian God embraces
    > the truth of non-deterministic free will. Your association of God to a
    > mathematical proof cannot establish truth.
    > James Stark

    Excuse me Sir, but such far fetched and cherished arguments
    remind me of the last forlorn hopes of a downing man
    futily grasping at straws in the face of an overwhelming
    tidalwave of history.
      Physics has now clearly proved how God created Physics.

    Be sure to visit my website below, and please ask your
    news service provider to add  alt.sci.proof-of-god
    George Hammond, M.S. Physics