Edward Hassertt wrote:
> 21. How can a theory which can't be explained to scientists in a coherent
> manner have any real impact on us lowly masses?
What exactly do you think the phenomena of God is?.... if the
best and the brightest have been explaining it to us every Sunday
for 2,000 years and still nobody understands it? It proposes
a miracle so great that the human race can't believe it. Particularly
since those few who claimed to have understood it hitherto couldn't even
prove it! When you say "scientist" you have to realize that only
5% of the scientific community is intellectually qualified to
Notwithstanding that, at least now with a s.p.o.g., if the
entire world scientific community with access to experimental proof
at last concludes that it is true, as true as brain surgery, nuclear
reactors, and gravity... then, and only then, will the world population
at last "believe in God", even if they never are capable of understanding
3/4's of the World will never get beyond an understanding of God
which amounts to a realization that there is a "material ghost of
Man which is invisible but is a physically real being".. that has complete
power over the world and dictates what Life is. They, as always, will
have to rely on the other 1/4 of the world to understand it.
Only generations of social adaptation will change this as it has in other
phenomenological matters. 100 years ago you couldn't explain electricity
to the population. Today, after decades of daily experience of living
with the discovery, even a child knows better than to touch an electric
The point is, people are looking right at God and have been since the
beginning of time, they simply haven't known that that's what it is. A
generation from now it will be common knowledge what God is... what it
is about a person's bodily appearance that comprises "God". This is
something only the authorities know today. In 100 years everybody will
In the mean time, the phenomenological explanation is within easy
reach of any educated person, even if the higher mathematical-physics
"proof" isn't. This is because you already know what God is, you just
don't recognize the fact that it IS God. To that end, what you have to
understand is what the Secular Trend is, and how it manifests itself in
the appearance and developmental rank of people. This can be seen
with the naked eye and is already something we are all well familiar with...
it's practically the "first impression" of a person. Finding out why and
how this is "God" is something any reasonably intelligent and experienced
person can piece together. Figuring out what Heaven, Eternal life and
a Miracle is, easily follows from that. A fast study might even be able
to figure out why it is said that "all men are created equal". Finally,
figuring out the crucial importance of having the world know that there
is a "real God" is the most important thing... for in the end, it is the
law of mass social opinion that rules the world. And a universal belief
that God is a scientifically proven fact is going to alter the nature of
world social behavior.
As for understanding why "Einstein's theory of Gravity" is the proof
of God... well, that's probably an intellectual challenge that few but
the experts will have time for. You will simply have to take it from
> Edward J. Hassertt
> Youth Minister
> Christ Episcopal Church
> Puyallup, Washington
> email: email@example.com
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "George Hammond" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> To: <email@example.com>
> Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 9:11 PM
> Subject: "20-Questions" for S.P.O.G.
> > ===========================================================
> > NOTE: The original post to which this thread refers may be
> > seen at:
> > http://people.ne.mediaone.net/ghammond/Rie-Helm-Weyl.html
> > (subject to frequent updates)
> > ===========================================================
> > NOTE: S.P.O.G. is an acronym for "Scientific Proof of God"
1. Why does the Secular Trend scientifically explain "God"?
2. Exactly how powerful is God, practically speaking?
3. Will the Moslem's invade Europe using Arab oil
money when they find out there is a proof of Allah?
4. Why is Religion mathematically identical to Relativity?
5. Will the SPOG cause a world revolution among
3rd World people?
6. Will the Jews claim that they have been proven right?
7. Why is Einstein's Theory the mathematical proof of God?
8. Does the SPOG disprove atheistic Communism?
9. Will the Jews request banning the Crucifix in Christian
churches (restoration of the True-Cross)?
10. Will the world standard of living double within
11. Will we be guaranteed Human Rights at last?
12. Will we be guaranteed a home, a job, and a family?
13. Will we have protection against having our lives
ruined by governments, employers, and landlords?
14. Will we have honest, all powerful, universal, rule by
God in the world?
15. Is it possible to have enough to go around?
16. Will the S.P.O.G. curtail mindless population expansion?
17. Will we have a World Government?
18. Will we have a new World Religion?
19. Will S.P.O.G. effect world disarmament?
20. Can S.P.O.G. end the race and class struggles?
21. Will the Churches obtain historic political power?
22. Will crime and political corruption be eradicated?
23. Will we see an end to poverty, slavery and antisemitism
in our lifetimes?
24. Can life be productive, secure, guaranteed, and happy...
and I mean actually... not just according to some
hypocritical grin and bear it political ideology?
25. Is S.P.O.G. a genuine "miracle" in the Biblical sense?
26. Will the advent of S.P.O.G. halt the expenditure of a
100 billion dollars on StarWars?
27. Will S.P.O.G. end 4,000 years of Hindu bondage in
the Caste system?
28. Will the S.P.O.G. stabilize world society enough so that
Nuclear power will become feasible?
29. Will the S.P.O.G. mark the end of world terrorism?
30. How does the S.P.O.G. effect an ecumenical unification of
the world's religions by proving there is a God?
-- Be sure to visit my website below, and please ask your news service provider to add alt.sci.proof-of-god ----------------------------------------------------------- George Hammond, M.S. Physics Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/ghammond/index.html -----------------------------------------------------------
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Wed Aug 29 2001 - 07:59:10 EDT