Re: There's no 3-legged animal

From: George Hammond (
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 11:03:09 EDT

    John W Burgeson wrote:
    > >>When I politely informed him he was an idiot, >>
    > That is interesting. How does one go about that? Even more -- how does
    > one conclude that?

      One simply says, "you are an idiot", which was considered
    very polite language where I grew up.
      As for concluding that, anyone who speaks from authority
    but actualy has none, is an idiot.

    > John Burgeson (Burgy)
    > (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
    > humor, cars, God's intervention into natural causation, etc.)

    Be sure to visit my website below, and please ask your
    news service provider to add  alt.sci.proof-of-god
    George Hammond, M.S. Physics