Re: Taking Scripture seriously from Re: The Wheel of God

From: Vernon Jenkins (
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 14:41:58 EDT

    You wrote: "Anyway the bible never condemns pornography or even child
    pornography, so does that mean they are allright."

    I believe these matters were covered by the Lord in his Sermon on the
    Mount In Mt.5:27,28 we read: "Ye have heard that it was said by them of
    old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: but I say unto you, That
    whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery
    with her already in his heart."

    I completely agree with your statement: " It is difficult not to see
    that the whole drift of scripture is in favour of sexual relationships
    being only within marriage and only heterosexual."