Re: Presbyterian General Assembly Science and Faith Proposal

Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 19:42:30 EDT

    The full text of the "overture" (which I think does not take effect until
    ratified by the full General Assembly, presumably later this week) is at:
    It looks quite reasonable to me, though I don't think PCUSA member Phil
    Johnson would like it.

    Dr. Allan H. Harvey, Boulder, Colorado |
    "Any opinions expressed here are mine, and should not be
     attributed to my employer, my wife, or my cats"