Space window

Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 19:42:52 EDT

    I've been off-list and out of town for a week and just saw George's request
    for a picture of the "space window" at the National Cathedral. The
    Cathedral's website has a 'virtual tour' that includes the window. It can be
    found at

    Curiously, I was in the gift shop at the Art Institute of Chicago last week,
    and they had an approx. 1-ft stained-glass replica of the window -- minus the
    moon-rock, of course.

    Hope this is still of use.

    Karl V. Evans