Re: wow. some "Christians."

From: Kamilla ludwig (
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 12:49:32 EDT

    That's Fred Phelp's group. They regularly picket funerals of suspected gay
    people. They made a big showing at Matthew Shepard's funeral.

    Sadly, they are not the only ones. There is a group of similar stripe
    somewhere in Texas which is led by a Rev. W. N. Otwell. Now even as poorly
    as I do at anagrams, I had a good laugh at that one.

    Unfortunately, with the internet and the ability to create their own
    websites, they don't need a compliant media to generate the publicity they
    feed on.