Re: Einstein's 1935 (EPR) paper

From: John Burgeson (
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 16:19:48 EDT

    The original paper appeared in the may 1935 Physical review.

    What I have on the web site is a photo of that paper. (actually, 4 photos,
    one of each page.

    I have higher quality photos which I'll put up someday if anyone asks for

    The Physical review is probably the best known of the Physics research
    journals; it began in 1893, as I remember. Bound volumes of it exist in many
    university libraries throughout the world I'd guess several 1000 or so.