Jewish science/religion discussions

From: John Burgeson (
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 21:40:26 EDT

    I was searching the web to see if there was any web site comparable to that
    of ASA. The only one I could find was

    which has an "issues" sub page which has a few articles on it. The articles
    I saw seemed to think that the "Bible Codes" were genuine; also the Bomby
    Beetle argument (although I saw no reference to ICR's part in that play).

    All in all what it had seemed much inferior to ASA. But there may be better

    Burgy's evil twin