Re: Kyoto

From: Jonathan Clarke (
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 18:53:42 EDT

    I know and you know I know different, but for the benefit of others...
    The information is via the uranium information centre (run by a
    Christian who is a friend and collegaue). However they have not
    modified the original report. It is an information centre, not a PR
    centre. The information is from the UN departments UNSCEAR and WHO.

    With respect to DU, the UIC also has links to the WHO's fact sheet on
    the material ( and a
    statement by the Australasian radiation protection Society