Followup of Kyota thread now on ASA

From: James Mahaffy (
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 18:44:40 EDT

    A lot of the followup on the Kyota thread are bouncing to me. I think folks on the ASA list are just group replying and I am not sure that the intent of subsequent folks was to send the replies to acg-l. I decided not to continue to pass them on to acg-l since you can go to the web at url: and read that or other threads on the ASA list.

    I will cc this to ASA list too.

    James Mahaffy ( Phone: 712 722-6279
    Biology Department FAX : 712 722-1198
    Dordt College, Sioux Center IA 51250