List management

From: Terry M. Gray (
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 14:05:20 EDT

    Hi everyone,

    Please ignore the note I sent out last week about purging the list. It
    wasn't quite so bad after all to do it the "long" way. Also, many of my
    error messages seem to have been coming from the list
    which is now off-line. The archives are still around and we will keep them
    around, but most of the active conversation has gone elsewhere.

    Fort Collins, Colorado 80523
    phone: 970-491-7003 fax: 970-491-1801