Re: Answersingenesis

Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 22:48:58 EDT

    << Incidentally, in my e-mail of 31 March, I posed the following question,
     many of "you out there" grew up with a literal interpretation of the
     Biblical narrative and when, and what caused you to change your views to
     your current view?" I have not had any reply. >>

    With regard to Gen 1-11, I changed my mind after (1) looking up the footnotes
    cited in The Genesis Flood, (2) reading the articles in the early JASA by L.
    Kulp, (3) studying the Bible.