Re: Engaging the power of Internet links

From: Bill Payne (
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 23:42:35 EDT

    On Tue, 3 Apr 2001 13:05:23 -0400 "Freeman, Louise Margaret"
    <> writes:
    > Topics I'd like to see addressed include:
    > Astronomers finding a "day missing in time"
    > Various claims to have found the remains of Noah's Ark
    > The Shroud of Turin
    > Siberian miners locating Hell

    I really don't think the Shroud of Turin should be included with the
    other three subjects listed above. There has been some very interesting
    work done with the Shroud, and I believe it is not to be dismissed as a
    fraud based upon the science to date.

    > Does anyone know if any such site already exists?

    You might check:

    Bill Payne