Re: Why?/Re: Answersingenesis

From: M.B.Roberts (
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 08:27:01 EDT

    You know as well as I do that a kangaroo can hop all the way from Sydney to
    the Tigris and hop back again! It would be unntruthful to conceal such
    wonderful truths for our youngsters. If we dont they might become Christians

    I totally agree with you and I get fed up with kiddies view of the Ark and
    think we should complain at every oppurtunity.

    Somewhere Martin Rudwick wrote that many criticiuse the Christian Faith from
    an understanding which stopped developing when they left sunday school at 10
    or 11.
    A recent silly example is the Diocesan Children's work in Blackburn diocese
    which held a Noah's Ark day at Blackpool Zoo thus reinforcing heresy and
    destroying kiddies' faith