Re: A request for information

From: James Mahaffy (
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 07:20:29 EST

    My former colleague russ Maatman asked, "Recently someone wrote to this
    list about an analogy between similarities in computer code and
    similarities in the DNA code of different organisms. ...By mistake, I
    deleted that message; could anyone forward that message to
    me? Thanks!"

    I went to the search engine on the archives at
    typed in Windows 95 and came up with the following two recent posts: by Ian Strachan
    and a response by Tim Iketa at url:

    James and Florence Mahaffy    712 722-0381 (Home)
    227 S. Main St.              712 722-6279 (Office)
    Sioux Center, IA 51250