Evidence Creation Museum

From: Bjoern Moeller (dj_mic20@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 17:55:54 EDT

    Dear all,

    Recently I wrote something verging on theistic
    evolution in a Norwegian Christian newspaper (Norge
    IDAG), and apparently what I wrote shocked some
    readers. As I am now getting more or less angry
    replies from sincere Christians (and here I am not
    implying that I am right), I need some information on
    the credibility of Dr. Carl E. Baugh, whom one of my
    readers referred to as a stout creationist. He's
    supposed to direct the Creation Evidence Museum in
    Glenrose, Texas, and evidently he's done a lot of
    research in archeology, theology and other

    Anyone out there who are familiar with Dr. Baugh?

    Please let me know.

    Bjorn Moller
    graduate student of philosophy
    Loyola University, Chicago